Monday, October 29, 2012

My Hotel (Shiquan) China

My Hotel (Shiquan)
My Hotel (Shiquan)

Address : My Hotel (Shiquan), Suzhou, China

Rating : 7.1
Very Recommended




My Hotel (Shiquan) My Hotel (Shiquan) is conveniently located a short 10-minute walk from Wangshiyuan. The modern hotel offers affordable accommodation with a 24-hour front desk and free internet in rooms.Each air-conditioned guestroom is fitted with a work desk, an electric kettle and a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The en suite bathroom comes with a hairdryer and shower facilities.Shiquan My Hotel offers luggage storage and safety deposit services. Public parking is available on site, at a charge.My Hotel (Shiquan) is a 10-minute drive from Suzhou Art Museum. It is a 15-minute drive from Suzhou Train Station.


Facilities of My Hotel (Shiquan)

General24-Hour Front Desk,Elevator,Safe,Heating,Baggage Storage,Air Conditioning InternetFree!Wired internet is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge. ParkingPublic parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and costs CNY 10 per day.




Policies In My Hotel (Shiquan)

Check inFrom 14:00 hoursCheck outUntil 12:00 hoursCancellation / Prepayment Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type.Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.Children and extra bedsFree!All children under 12 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.PetsPets are not allowed.Accepted credit cardsAmerican Express,Visa,Euro/Mastercard,Diners Club,JCB,Maestro,Greatwall,Peony,Dragon,Pacific,JinThe hotel reserves the right to pre-authorize credit cards prior to arrival.

No comments:

Post a Comment